Mans voice

Hi Stella!. I know how scary these events can be!. It took me until 2009 to really understand how to deal with my physic abilities and sensitivity to entities. Before that, I was often scared out of my wits!. I began to realize several things: (1) Many entities FEED off of fear, and IF you provide a constant meal, they WILL return to feast!. (2) You need to apply a tight circle of 24/7 protection around yourself!. Whether by praying to God - like I do, OR by praying or applying protective energy as it applies to your belief system around you. (3) Ask yourself - have I done something that may have opened a doorway for this entity to enter my life?. What is different in your life now?. Did someone GIFT you a new item(s)?. Or have you been dabbling a bit in any occultic rituals or spell casting?. I feel something may be new in your life and potentially opened you up to the supernatural - unfortunately, these entities or spirits DO NOT follow our rules of engagement. I have seen those new to the occult perform a simple ritual BUT forget that these events always have energies around them - and often they attach to the newbie performing them who did NOT protect themselves properly before the ritual. I ALSO think you may be sensitive, and that is something you will have to come to terms with as well.