Man was talking to "higher being" when UFOs show up

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Reactions: GoneWestUtah
cornelia is straight east of Dahlonega. Camp Merril is located in Dahlonega. the second phase of RANGER training..... lots of birds are used that cover that entire area form time to time... not uncommon to see extractions and such at different times of the year. Not saying thats what he saw but would be worth a consider.....

cornelia is straight east of Dahlonega. Camp Merril is located in Dahlonega. the second phase of RANGER training..... lots of birds are used that cover that entire area form time to time... not uncommon to see extractions and such at different times of the year. Not saying thats what he saw but would be worth a consider.....
The rangers take the birds out of the area?

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
I was hoping to hear more about the beings this witness was supposedly talking to. I don't know what to think about this one.

The rangers take the birds out of the area?
lol, sorry, bird = helicopter... during mountain phase helicopters are used for insertion and extraction, both blackhawk and chinook's are used to jump or rappel from and for SPIES extraction training. not uncommon to see them hovering in areas for extended lengths of time. or to see them with 5 or 6 troops dangling 50 feet below while they are in full flight.

1670776160302.png

This one is probably real. Looks a lot like this, even though his video has poor resolution.
This was taken near my home last May by a member of my group. It is identical to what I saw at Skinwalker Ranch.

1670853541316.png

Photo by Jill Witbeck Young, 2022. Used by permission

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and Lynne
lol, sorry, bird = helicopter... during mountain phase helicopters are used for insertion and extraction, both blackhawk and chinook's are used to jump or rappel from and for SPIES extraction training. not uncommon to see them hovering in areas for extended lengths of time. or to see them with 5 or 6 troops dangling 50 feet below while they are in full flight.

View attachment 44532
lol got it

This one is probably real. Looks a lot like this, even though his video has poor resolution.
This was taken near my home last May by a member of my group. It is identical to what I saw at Skinwalker Ranch.

View attachment 44552
Wow, that does look unexplainable. Impressive pic.

Last edited: