Man Takes Wife's Severed Head for Walk

Good grief! It appears beheading is becoming the new "norm" for murder now in some places!!!

(Watch out...new "axe/knife" control laws coming soon!)

Actually removal of a human head from the body is actually quite difficult ( information for those lacking experience in such procedures ). The normal " beheadings" shown in early middle eastern beheadings were often performed with a sharpened large knife...these are inadequate for such undertakings...as often demonstrated in a long long unprofessional unpleasant and drawn out affair....suggestion would be take a lesson from the Saudis...."employ a professional with a really really big heavy duty sharp really sharp sword...specially forged and designed for the job at hand"...
An inexperienced person, even with an axe ( probably not recently sharpened ) is in for some real messy messy work ahead...not to mention the "clean up"...to be encountered after such an amateur undertaking....
closing thought: the man sited in the article was very disrespectful for walking about with " her head " after performing the dirty deed....lesson from the Saudis...hey, they don't even do that ! He should give it a rest and not parade around with her head...THAT is really too much !

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
Note:
Saudi Arabia BEHEADS Witches and Wicca ....
well, feel blessed as they employ professionals with really really bid really really sharp swords....
Oh, probably should NOT have mentioned Saudi Arabia....as they are our " friends"
note: forget about most of the 9-11 " pilots being Saudis....oh, there I go again...

Seriously
Privious two posts were poor attempt at my bad bad poor humor...
(I do find the story very disturbing and sick)

Reactions: DoTell
Note:
Saudi Arabia BEHEADS Witches and Wicca ....
well, feel blessed as they employ professionals with really really bid really really sharp swords....
Oh, probably should NOT have mentioned Saudi Arabia....as they are our " friends"
note: forget about most of the 9-11 " pilots being Saudis....oh, there I go again...
Will you quit giving "how to" tips???!!! :eek::eek::eek: This bird is already freaked out from the other Hindu thread of witch hunts and now this! **Bird heading back to the broom closet to hide now while she's still GOT a head!***

Will you quit giving "how to" tips???!!! :eek::eek::eek: This bird is already freaked out from the other Hindu thread of witch hunts and now this! **Bird heading back to the broom closet to hide now while she's still GOT a head!***
No no no, you have at you disposal many knights to protect you....
No need to hide in the closet....
Humor ( bad ) only

Tip for " my Lady " don't go to Saudi Arabia....
I would be in deep do do too...
Negra Modela, religious texts ( some NON Moslem "approved") and assorted "other" capital offence items and behaviors......

BRD-07-WF0001-01T.JPG

You guys tell me when it's safe to come out again!

Debi,
I apologize
(WHAT was I thinking ? ...I wasn't, as I "normally" only swear or utter such nonsense in a back dimly lit alley with the guys when we are...JOKING...)

Reactions: DoTell and surge