Make of it what you will! Kameran Fally resurfaces after several months AFK

Tenthgate

Reaction score
Kameran Fally CAPP release notes posted on project camelot.

At this time I have no words for or against this, but it's more or less hot off the press in the world of conspiracy and hidden things.

I've been following his work on project camelot as a whistleblower since he put out those 3-4 interviews and then wasn't heard from for months. He doesn't seem to have much to gain and everything to lose by what he says and predicts. It's kind of shocking to see such a man of deep intellect and spiritual sensibility commit to a timeline at the risk of all credibility.

I guess stay tuned to see what's in store for the planet. It saddens me that I have such a hard time believing that such a positive deus ex machina could really happen on this level of reality, but I'm ready to be surprised.

The ways I see things going are three ways
1/ Nothing happens
2/ The Elite take this for real and retaliate in the only way they can versus an angelic force they can't hope to stop; releasing dead man's triggers and doomsday scenarios on the earth in desperation or hate.
3/ The Elite concede politely and give up the ghost, leading to an honest free energy free living utopian future we'll all enjoy.

Can I get a 3, let me see a three! *rolls the dice*

What do you all think?

I'm going to have to take some time and look that one over, Tenth! Sheesh! A lot of stuff there to go over and I'm not that familiar with the storyboard. Thanks for the homework! lol

Oh I just noticed there's a part 1 from March 23rd that will help with the homework
Part 1

LOL...shoulda kept me mouth shut! Another assignment got added, just like school! :p

And there's more where that came from, young lady!

ok im totally behind here. I am unfamiliar with this situation. Is this story posted here somewhere ? I'm going no 3 anyway

Well in the PDF, Kameran Faily is giving a 48 hour deadline now to the keepers, or Elites running government and projects around the planet to cease and desist on a whole list of things you can find in the first link. Second link he defines who the keepers are and who the royals are.

Incidentally, his deadline of midnight GMT arrives in 20 minutes from now!! So get ready for mass arrests by the so called "earth angelic contingency" of whom I am only learning :confused:

He claims no "non-locals" aka ETs will participate in this cleansing but that the "Galactic council" has agreed that earth needs a cleanup of sorts.

This sort of material is not for the faint of heart or uninitiated in the more esoteric side of conspiracy. So handle with care or as many grains of salt as needed for consumption :)

Reactions: Debi
Well in the PDF, Kameran Faily is giving a 48 hour deadline now to the keepers, or Elites running government and projects around the planet to cease and desist on a whole list of things you can find in the first link. Second link he defines who the keepers are and who the royals are.

Incidentally, his deadline of midnight GMT arrives in 20 minutes from now!! So get ready for mass arrests by the so called "earth angelic contingency" of whom I am only learning :confused:

He claims no "non-locals" aka ETs will participate in this cleansing but that the "Galactic council" has agreed that earth needs a cleanup of sorts.

This sort of material is not for the faint of heart or uninitiated in the more esoteric side of conspiracy. So handle with care or as many grains of salt as needed for consumption :)
Well, I appoint you the official reporter if any of this starts to go down in the land of reality.....with or without the grains of salt!