Magazines

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I have to tell ya, I miss a good old magazine! I use to enjoy just going through and scanning the articles and pics page by page. And the rack at checkout that used to hold them!
Used to get the teen mags as a kid, then graduated to quite a few cooking and Women's mags over the years.
Do you miss them? Most are gone now.
Which ones did you get?
380355798_698834575604262_8631533605377190586_n.jpg

Or Adult!​

Even the rag mags like Enquirer and the Star are only a few pages thick anymore. It's all ads and glossy's. I love a good knitting or craft magazine.
Do they even have any out there now? I know many have gone totally digital or just phased out. I used to get craft magazines all the time.

Do they even have any out there now? I know many have gone totally digital or just phased out. I used to get craft magazines all the time.
They still have them, Interweave press is a good source. I don't think the drug, or grocery stores carry them like they used to. They are still around though. Pricy though.

As a kid I used to get Young Miss, Seventeen, Tiger Beat and Mad Magazine. Later, I enjoyed Yankee magazine, Mother Earth, Farmer's Almanac. I went through a few years where I enjoyed fashion magazines like Glamour and Cosmopolitan, and the New Yorker and Smithsonian.

I have to tell ya, I miss a good old magazine! I use to enjoy just going through and scanning the articles and pics page by page. And the rack at checkout that used to hold them!
Used to get the teen mags as a kid, then graduated to quite a few cooking and Women's mags over the years.
Do you miss them? Most are gone now.
Which ones did you get?
View attachment 51479
Or Adult!​
Anything music related. Every so often i'd get a muscle car magazine and Mad Mags of course.