MACK CH 600's Windshield Frames UFO Silver Sphere!

Malaria_Kidd IV

Reaction score
My last sighting of 1 daylight UFO!

INDIANA State Route 56 Just West of Petersburg, Indiana.....

In early November of 2009 surprisingly there were no other coal trucks on Indiana SR 56. I was driving a MACK CH 600 pulling a MAC 39' coal trailer headed West towards Bowman. Two and one half miles from Petersburg there was a slow moving silver sphere reflecting brightly the late morning sun at 11:00 AM. There were NO airplane wings, NO fuselage, NO tail, to view!

Normally there would have been many trucks going either direction. I kept still on the CB radio about that UFO sighting arriving at 5 Star Mining's Vectren Prospect Mine.

The sphere reminded me of the Disney movie "Flight of the Navigator" from 1986. It may have been six to eight feet in diameter, and it looked silver in color. It flew from North to South over the normally busy two lane highway the same speed and lower altitude of a small plane.

REF the San Diego, CA UFO You Tube video catch below: The silver slow moving ball shape I saw did not show antennae-like appendages.

MK IV ∆=⚾

I wish the guy with the camera would have stepped-away from the foliage. The camera kept trying to focus on the foreground branches, throwing the subject out of focus.

People need to learn how to operate their cameras. The quality of footage would increase noticeably.

November 2009

Heck! I wished there was a camera on me for that sphere crossing IN SR 56. A Nokia phone with no cam was it at that time.

It was much closer too!

Did you take a pic of it ? Was it stationary ? Did you check with the local police or base near there to see if there were other witnesses ? Amazing experience.

Reactions: Malaria_Kidd IV
Lol! An old out dated Nokia begins with a "no" cam. I was the only authority notified that morning and happy to be so.

The wingless, tailess shiny sphere kept moving slowly South as it headed over short hills after crossing a large expanse of uninhabited, frequently flooded White River bottom land. It was so cool to catch flying just 300 to 400 feet above me with no other coal trucks in sight in front or behind me for witnesses. Lucky silent me Lynne!

Yes amazing!

MK IV ∆=⚾

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Ah! I've not seen this footage before so many thanks for posting. I've had a few 'sightings' in my lifetime. One of which was a very small black/dark ball. I say ball but that's the impression I got. It seemed a considerable distance away (possibly a few miles) so no idea of what the true size could have been. This took place near Motherwell, Central Scotland around 1994. I was travelling to the train station by taxi so kept losing sight of it. Overall I must have had eyes on it for 5 mins. It appeared to be stationary. Sightings of 'round' or 'ball' like items are fairly rare on the whole.

You are most welcome Macc_HC. I was happy to find it to add to my sphere report. Its not a short video but it's near being still like a tethered balloon action is very strange anyways!

Yes, rare for me too!

How coincidental! Your nice UFO sighting report in Scotland makes it now a MACK, MAC, & MACC_HC sync up!

M(a)K IV ∆=⚾

Reactions: Macc_HC and Lynne
My last sighting of 1 daylight UFO!

INDIANA State Route 56 Just West of Petersburg, Indiana.....

In early November of 2009 surprisingly there were no other coal trucks on Indiana SR 56. I was driving a MACK CH 600 pulling a MAC 39' coal trailer headed West towards Bowman. Two and one half miles from Petersburg there was a slow moving silver sphere reflecting brightly the late morning sun at 11:00 AM. There were NO airplane wings, NO fuselage, NO tail, to view!

Normally there would have been many trucks going either direction. I kept still on the CB radio about that UFO sighting arriving at 5 Star Mining's Vectren Prospect Mine.

The sphere reminded me of the Disney movie "Flight of the Navigator" from 1986. It may have been six to eight feet in diameter, and it looked silver in color. It flew from North to South over the normally busy two lane highway the same speed and lower altitude of a small plane.

REF the San Diego, CA UFO You Tube video catch below: The silver slow moving ball shape I saw did not show antennae-like appendages.

MK IV ∆=⚾
THOEMPLWKP4UFBWUQTCC6LJNYA.jpg

Granted it's not a very good photo, but did what you saw resemble this sphere?

Actually Duke it was much closer showing silver with a constant sun caused sparkle!

When I got even with it flying southward the suns glint was absent and all I could see became a slightly darker silver color.

MK IV ∆=⚾

Reactions: Lynne and Duke