Lost Debit card.

I'm also missing 2 fridge magnets from Alaska. Poof ! havent seen them since we got back and my good sunglasses, Poof! Gone since last weekend.
Sigh.

And my favorite pair of blue jeans are missing......Poof!
Check under the couch for the magnets, I bet one of the kittens got them.

Shortly after my mother-in-law ( who lived with us) passed we would be missing car keys, and small items. After looking and looking, we would ask Mom to return the keys. We found the keys right where they should be, right where we looked several times.

This scenario went on for two years or so.
I think the other side tries hard to let us know they are still around, and that life continues. My dad's mom always collected dimes and would bring her slippers with her everywhere she was to visit for any length of time. After she passed i often found dimes where it wasn't likely they were dropped. Like after vacuuming or in a walkway in the house when no one else was around. My dad had an occurrence where over a short period of time his slippers went missing and he had several pair. He couldn't understand where they all went. One day he awoke in the morning to find them all lined up at the foot of the bed. My mom is the only other person living in the house and they rarely have visitors living rurally. Now how do you explain that? The only association is his deceased mom. I think it is a message they know will connect them. The nature of our reality is something we don't yet have an understand of, and these apport situations are giving us a hint.

Check under the couch for the magnets, I bet one of the kittens got them.
We had them packed on the ship. I remember. Came home, unpacked, cannot find them anywhere. I will look today. Told the earth, air peeps to bring them back...nicely. You can live here but do not take my stuf....

Shortly after my mother-in-law ( who lived with us) passed we would be missing car keys, and small items. After looking and looking, we would ask Mom to return the keys. We found the keys right where they should be, right where we looked several times.

This scenario went on for two years or so.
Wow!.....At least they were returned. I've become too lackadaisical in my home ways.....Keep forgetting who I am

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
2, Mom lost a ring a few years back. It was a big flashy one that was my Godmothers. Mom liked it for going to the big flashy events.
She took it off in the kitchen after returning home.
But it always goes back in her jewelry box. And then she moved. In a rush. We always thought it was lost in the move or just being a new house and the routine is screwed up.

Me, Mom, and my brother went through that jewelry box a total of 9 times. With a picture of it. Nada. Zip & zero.
And one day the ring is sitting right on top.
A guy here, WandS, did 2 readings to find it. One was 'wrong' but he described her kitchen to the T.
The other, nailed it. It was in the box but we couldn't see it.
It wasn't in the box. It wasn't there.
We couldn't see it ?
And, that was the day I told Mom all about Lynne and the aports.

Head scratcher.

2, Mom lost a ring a few years back. It was a big flashy one that was my Godmothers. Mom liked it for going to the big flashy events.
But it always goes back in her jewelry box. And then she moved. In a rush. We always thought it was lost in the move or just being a new house and the routine is screwed up.

Me, Mom, and my brother went through that jewelry box a total of 9 times. With a picture of it. Nada. Zip & zero.
A guy here, WandS, did 2 readings to find it. One was 'wrong' but he described her kitchen to the T.
We couldn't see it ?

Head scratcher.
Damn. Thats a story right there!! Thats amazing. I'm curious to see where my sunglasses, magnets and jeans are. I will search, for the sake of looking. I've never heard of Apports in my life till last night from Debi. She says Lynne is the golden Queen of Apports!

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and Paulm
Yup, weird. Think you're going crazy.
The best it gets is someone has a name for the phenomenon, been through it, and described it.

Lynne.

After that, there is no explanation. Just another puzzle. Throw up your hands.
Hope you find your stuff !

Reactions: Debi

We couldn't see it ?

Head scratcher.
I miss Wands, he hasn't been around in a long time now, I wonder why he has gone.