Lost Debit card.

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
OK I’ll try and keep this brief as possible. Misplaced my brand new debit card yesterday after booking a camping site for next weekend. After that, the card completely vanished, looked all over the house, kitchen, living room, bathroom, closet, workbench, my truck, her car everywhere, Poof! gone….. I read online that archangel Michael can actually help you find lost things. I also messaged Debi. because I couldn’t remember the name of the angel who helps you find lost things. She sent me a prayer to do so I did a prayer for Saint Anthony and asked assistance from Michael. About an hour or so went by, and I began to look and found nothing. Went back out to the workbench, and vaguely remember setting the card In my Kobalt blower charger of all places lol. Nothing. Feeling disgusted because I really wanted a Diet Coke. I turned to go back into the house. Then, I started getting a nagging feeling to go back to the work bench, which I had just looked. Then the thought popped into my head that it got knocked over and fell over the backside down the wall and was somewhere down there. Mind you, I had already showered and was beginning to sweat from the 400° heat in the carport. Lol. So, to humor that thought, whoever was urging me to look, I got on my knees to the second level of the bench started pulling two crates out and lo and behold, right there like a beacon of light, was my debit card! People, that was straight up, divine intervention! That prayer works! Thank you Michael, thank you Saint Anthony and thank you Debi!

Outstanding !
Years ago I painted a big church and got to be pals with the Priest. (Asked the man way too many questions. )
He said that in moments like this, God gives you a pat on the head, let's you know he feels your frustration, and is right beside you.

What a great story. Sorry it happened but woah.
St. Anthony is cool.

Outstanding !
Years ago I painted a big church and got to be pals with the Priest. (Asked the man way too many questions. )
He said that in moments like this, God gives you a pat on the head, let's you know he feels your frustration, and is right beside you.

What a great story. Sorry it happened but woah.
St. Anthony is cool.
A perfect answer paint.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
Here is the prayer I shared with Lon.

• Here is a popular prayer to St. Anthony to recover a lost item:
  • St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find [name the item] which has been lost.

I'm also missing 2 fridge magnets from Alaska. Poof ! havent seen them since we got back and my good sunglasses, Poof! Gone since last weekend.
Sigh.

And my favorite pair of blue jeans are missing......Poof!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm
OK I’ll try and keep this brief as possible. Misplaced my brand new debit card yesterday after booking a camping site for next weekend. After that, the card completely vanished, looked all over the house, kitchen, living room, bathroom, closet, workbench, my truck, her car everywhere, Poof! gone….. I read online that archangel Michael can actually help you find lost things. I also messaged Debi. because I couldn’t remember the name of the angel who helps you find lost things. She sent me a prayer to do so I did a prayer for Saint Anthony and asked assistance from Michael. About an hour or so went by, and I began to look and found nothing. Went back out to the workbench, and vaguely remember setting the card In my Kobalt blower charger of all places lol. Nothing. Feeling disgusted because I really wanted a Diet Coke. I turned to go back into the house. Then, I started getting a nagging feeling to go back to the work bench, which I had just looked. Then the thought popped into my head that it got knocked over and fell over the backside down the wall and was somewhere down there. Mind you, I had already showered and was beginning to sweat from the 400° heat in the carport. Lol. So, to humor that thought, whoever was urging me to look, I got on my knees to the second level of the bench started pulling two crates out and lo and behold, right there like a beacon of light, was my debit card! People, that was straight up, divine intervention! That prayer works! Thank you Michael, thank you Saint Anthony and thank you Debi!
that's how ya do it,2Rivrz

There is a movie called City of Angels starring Nic Cage that shows angels just sort of wandering around and watching humans. There is one scene in particular where an air traffic controller give orders to a plane and an angel put his arm on the guy who suddenly notices another plane in the same space and the order he just gave is going to cause a collision so he quickly corrects his orders. I didn't really care for the movie but this portrayal of angels interacting unseen with humans always struck me as a wonderful interpretation of Devine intervention. So reading this story I get that mental image of TwoRivers starting to walk away and an unseen angel tugging at an arm or touching a shoulder to redirect attention.

I'm also missing 2 fridge magnets from Alaska. Poof ! havent seen them since we got back and my good sunglasses, Poof! Gone since last weekend.
Sigh.

Shortly after my mother-in-law ( who lived with us) passed we would be missing car keys, and small items. After looking and looking, we would ask Mom to return the keys. We found the keys right where they should be, right where we looked several times.

This scenario went on for two years or so.

Sigh.

Ya drinking ? I have the worst luck when I'm drinking. Homer Simpson level.