Lost and Found

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

370479013_681090897378630_8183235154428675293_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
For a woman who doesn't move much, I can lose a lot of stuff! Normally it's only a short "lost", but I'm constantly looking for something that I swear was just "right there." First place I check is under the chonky dog sitting next to me. lol I need to take out stock in hair ties, and my phone? Well, sometimes on the floor, under the dog, under the bed somehow... sigh. Good thing I rarely use it.

Usually scissors or tape. Today it was one of my Betta fish. I have a lid on the tank and it is just gone. She was there this morning. I took everything out of the tank, checked inside the filter. Looked in all the decorations. Felt through the gravel. No fish. It’s a mystery.

Usually scissors or tape. Today it was one of my Betta fish. I have a lid on the tank and it is just gone. She was there this morning. I took everything out of the tank, checked inside the filter. Looked in all the decorations. Felt through the gravel. No fish. It’s a mystery.
Dog says the cat took it.

I use adhesive backed velcro to keep things in place. It comes in a roll of both ( hooks, fuzzy ) sides. I can never find my roll when I need it.

Betta's are a bit jumpy. Did you check in the light in the hood? Found an eel that way once.

Reactions: garnetsilver