Looking for creatures

SuperBeast1965

Seeker of the Unknown
Reaction score
Due to the fact that certain cryptids are reported to be aggressive, what would be some things to take with me when looking for evidence of some of these creatures?

A camera and something chambered in 454 casull.........that's all ya need for anything aggressive., ones for proof and ones for protection.....and if ya wanna be extra sure you can have at least one round in silver, just to be sure, lol .....seriously though, just go out and investigate, don't worry too much unless you're deep in bear country or something....

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
A camera and something chambered in 454 casull.........that's all ya need for anything aggressive., ones for proof and ones for protection.....and if ya wanna be extra sure you can have at least one round in silver, just to be sure, lol .....seriously though, just go out and investigate, don't worry too much unless you're deep in bear country or something....

I like all the edge I can get, I'd lean toward a Carl Gustaf.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I am in a gun friendly state. The only wildlife I have to worry about is coyote packs. I can't really afford any new guns for a few more months, so my options are 30-06, 12 gauge, and I've got a revolver in .22 magnum. I have been looking into getting a halfway decent camera. Any suggestions for something that doesn't break the bank?

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
I am in a gun friendly state. The only wildlife I have to worry about is coyote packs. I can't really afford any new guns for a few more months, so my options are 30-06, 12 gauge, and I've got a revolver in .22 magnum. I have been looking into getting a halfway decent camera. Any suggestions for something that doesn't break the bank?
We have a professional photographer as a member here. He pops in as he can, so he may have some suggestions for you.

We have a professional photographer as a member here. He pops in as he can, so he may have some suggestions for you.
Awesome. I just don't trust my phone camera to produce quality pictures. And I'm not a man with a lot of money lol

Reactions: Paulm
Awesome. I just don't trust my phone camera to produce quality pictures. And I'm not a man with a lot of money lol
I hear ya! You might try pawn shops for a camera, SB. You can get some good deals from them.

I recommend you take your shotgun with you. Mainly with 00-buckshot and 1Oz slugs. Keep in mind some cryptids are known for being difficult to maim. Do you believe in a God by any chance? Holy objects might be useful as well.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
If he uses a shotgun maybe he can use silver flechettes