Looking ahead...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The new year has landed, and although it's begun with earthquakes and war, I'm going to do my best to take a different approach. I acknowledge the bad stuff happening, but in my little corner of this world I'm going to plant some seeds of hope and love to combat all the negative energy. I'm looking for the flowers that can poke up through the concrete or populate a field unattended.
415747779_943491243982940_9004258900205379780_n.jpg

The new year has landed, and although it's begun with earthquakes and war, I'm going to do my best to take a different approach. I acknowledge the bad stuff happening, but in my little corner of this world I'm going to plant some seeds of hope and love to combat all the negative energy. I'm looking for the flowers that can poke up through the concrete or populate a field unattended.
"life can only be understood backwards, but must be lived forwards" -danish philosopher-
our reality, future, is what we make it. lets make it something to be held high and looked upon as when the world changed, when the world awakened and saw the folly of man, the greed, the selfishness, and cried out for change.... and created a paradise..........and in the end we can look back and .... understand

Good approach Debi. I think if everyone could swim in the opposing direction together, we could change the direction of the current. Most of us feel apathetic and just let the stream carry us along. I think we need to stop expecting evil and have faith in the positive. It is easy to say and hard to do when faced with the actual disasters but for the rest of us we can carry the ball for the troubled. This I think is the best resolution anyone could make Debi, BRAVO.

Reactions: Duke and Ragnar0711