Lizzy Borden family curse?

I have always believed that a demonic possession could be an explanation as to why that woman murdered her family. In an episode of Kindred Spirits, the investigators came across another grisly murder that happened practically next door to the Borden home; again, a member of a family killed the other members. Maybe that same demon is still hanging around?

Reactions: Paintman
Ah yes, The old "The Devil made me do it!" excuse! The thing is that mankind is the true King of BEASTS and got there by being the most effective killer ever evolved. We seem to have developed our intelligence to mostly make us better killers. We are the predator that hunts and kills ALL of the great predators of the world. The gentle civilized exterior that we show the world is no more than a facade covering the Beast within.

Everyone seems to make the assumption that Elizabeth was guilty. I watched a show about it some time back and there was reasonable doubt. Now she may well have did it but from what saw I’m not so sure and let’s not forget she was acquitted.

The house was recently sold and I hear the new owners are exploiting the history. The past owners and caretakers were always so careful and loving with the home and it’s ghosts, it is a sad outcome.

Reactions: garnetsilver