Living your beliefs

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Some people don't just talk about what they believe. Some people get a chance to go out and do a bit of good in the world. This guy is one of them.

I love this post. If everyone would do whatever they could in their capacity and area to make the world better , things would improve around us quickly. Kindness and compassion to every living thing is the key to a good life in my opinion.

Reactions: 7Critter
I love this post. If everyone would do whatever they could in their capacity and area to make the world better , things would improve around us quickly. Kindness and compassion to every living thing is the key to a good life in my opinion.
I agree Lynne. As we get older and wiser, we learn what is important in life.

Reactions: Lynne
There’s one diver on youtube that managed to find a bunch of handguns and even a shotgun all in one day. Imagine the looks on the cops faces!

I’d love to go through the creek in my town with a metal detector. I sliced my big toe open 7 years ago because of some price of metal but never found it. I’m sure I’d find a couple cell phones at least lol

Reactions: Debi
There’s one diver on youtube that managed to find a bunch of handguns and even a shotgun all in one day. Imagine the looks on the cops faces!

I’d love to go through the creek in my town with a metal detector. I sliced my big toe open 7 years ago because of some price of metal but never found it. I’m sure I’d find a couple cell phones at least lol
I've always wanted a metal detector. Treasure hunting would be fun