Little People under the Bed

I have to tell this one again. Years ago my girlfriend had a tiny chihuahua who used to sleep on our bed. Every night we would lift him up onto the bed and he would run side to side looking over every edge. We started saying, where's the boogey man, it was a joke. That's until one night we went into the room and a small face was looking over the bed. A creepy gnome like thing with a big nose. It took off when it saw us. We slept in the spare room for a few days. The bedroom was always freezing, there was a small opening in the wall into a crawl space. I boarded it up and never saw this thing again.
Woaw, Oz! ?! How many of these encounters have you had?

My Grandpa, Pop, had an encounter. He was twelve years old in 1917. Grew up in East Chicago, Indiana. The family had a tavern with a rooming house upstairs. Real rough living back then & there.
Pop was in the kitchen, and a little devil with a bright red face was spinning around the stove pipe. Laughing. Mean.

Pop challenges it to a fight, and it disappeared.

(Wow, Oz.)

Woaw everybody!!!!!! Really great stuff! Who knew?!

Reactions: ozentity
Woaw, Oz! ?! How many of these encounters have you had?
Only that time and one out bush that was eating roadkill. Both were seen by other people as well so I know for sure these elementals exist.

Reactions: Lynne
My Grandpa, Pop, had an encounter. He was twelve years old in 1917. Grew up in East Chicago, Indiana. The family had a tavern with a rooming house upstairs. Real rough living back then & there.
Pop was in the kitchen, and a little devil with a bright red face was spinning around the stove pipe. Laughing. Mean.

Pop challenges it to a fight, and it disappeared.

(Wow, Oz.)
Like the bible says...resist the devil and he will flee from you. Your grandpa must have had a strong faith.