Little People under the Bed

I have to tell this one again. Years ago my girlfriend had a tiny chihuahua who used to sleep on our bed. Every night we would lift him up onto the bed and he would run side to side looking over every edge. We started saying, where's the boogey man, it was a joke. That's until one night we went into the room and a small face was looking over the bed. A creepy gnome like thing with a big nose. It took off when it saw us. We slept in the spare room for a few days. The bedroom was always freezing, there was a small opening in the wall into a crawl space. I boarded it up and never saw this thing again.

I've seen little people before. A little taller than an old jar of Vicks Salve.
Many times until I was 11. They were all over the place where I used to live but outside of my grandmother no other adults could see them.

My dad used to fully believe in the Little People.
I am still thoroughly interested in the mysterious world we reside. My biggest issue has been the sheer amount of frauds.
I've had my experiences that tell me things are real. But as a host... I've had my experiences that tell me paranormal experts like selling books more than telling the truth. LOL

Last edited:
I have to tell this one again. Years ago my girlfriend had a tiny chihuahua who used to sleep on our bed. Every night we would lift him up onto the bed and he would run side to side looking over every edge. We started saying, where's the boogey man, it was a joke. That's until one night we went into the room and a small face was looking over the bed. A creepy gnome like thing with a big nose. It took off when it saw us. We slept in the spare room for a few days. The bedroom was always freezing, there was a small opening in the wall into a crawl space. I boarded it up and never saw this thing again.
Wow Oz, that is one bizzare account. I think I would have burned the house down and moved. OMG, You have really had some experiences.

My daughter used to report dreaming very vivid dreams of little people. It stopped after she told me she caught one and put it in a jar (in her dream) . She said he begged to be let out and she said only if they would agree to stay outside. When he agreed she put him out and that was it, no more dreams regarding this. Either she worked it out in her mind or she really did interact with them in some way and solved her own problem. Nothing surprises me anymore after raising a physic child.