Little man of the woods

This reminds me of an encounter I was told about when I was in my teens. A friend of my older brother told me he saw a "little person" like this one, but I think it was smaller -- maybe a foot or two tall. It was in his bedroom at night. He woke up and saw the little fellow leaning against the door frame, just like the one in this account. He was dressed in a suit, smiled at him, and disappeared. He swore it wasn't a dream. This was in the SF Bay Area in the 1960s.

This reminds me of an encounter I was told about when I was in my teens. A friend of my older brother told me he saw a "little person" like this one, but I think it was smaller -- maybe a foot or two tall. It was in his bedroom at night. He woke up and saw the little fellow leaning against the door frame, just like the one in this account. He was dressed in a suit, smiled at him, and disappeared. He swore it wasn't a dream. This was in the SF Bay Area in the 1960s.
My dad claimed he had seen them and we've had personal accounts on site here of family members and members who have seen the little people. Personally, I'm a believer.

I've written about the elf or goblin creature that peered over my bed before on here, my girlfriend saw it too so I'm definitely a believer with these things.

This was a believable account in my opinion. My father saw a couple of them when helping load a corn wagon when he was a young man. I think they are elementals and connected to nature, just like the witness said.

Read this at the shop this morning and while reading i heard little footsteps in the leaves behind me lol. Perhaps the little fella wanted to try a crack at being an electrician lol.

• Shoulder Shrug
Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
This was a believable account in my opinion. My father saw a couple of them when helping load a corn wagon when he was a young man. I think they are elementals and connected to nature, just like the witness said.
I need to clear up that it was my dad loading the wagon not the little people lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity