Liquid Luck!

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
So, after watching the entire Harry Potter series, I just started to make my own version of some liquid luck. I gathered four stones from sacred places that meant a lot to me. Then I got some springwater filled halfway in a Tumblr and let a quartz crystal call to me. I charged it with the best luck possible with my dominant hand, placed it in the water and put the Tumblr in the middle of the rocks and let it sit for several days. Yesterday, I felt good so I drank the water and went immediately to racetrack and bought a few lottery tickets listening to a song that made me happy to get my vibration really high. I didn’t win the 1.4 million but I did win something so, I’m gonna consider this a success so, I’m making a new batch lol. And Thank You Universe for this money, I am so incredibly grateful!

Attachments

• IMG_4816.jpeg
    IMG_4816.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4818.jpeg
    IMG_4818.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4819.png
    IMG_4819.png
    330.4 KB · Views: 48
So, after watching the entire Harry Potter series, I just started to make my own version of some liquid luck. I gathered four stones from sacred places that meant a lot to me. Then I got some springwater filled halfway in a Tumblr and let a quartz crystal call to me. I charged it with the best luck possible with my dominant hand, placed it in the water and put the Tumblr in the middle of the rocks and let it sit for several days. Yesterday, I felt good so I drank the water and went immediately to racetrack and bought a few lottery tickets listening to a song that made me happy to get my vibration really high. I didn’t win the 1.4 million but I did win something so, I’m gonna consider this a success so, I’m making a new batch lol. And Thank You Universe for this money, I am so incredibly grateful!
Life hands us what we need. We're never supposed to have it all...just enough ;) But! If you hit that big Lotto, remember your poor, hard working buddy Steve that is dying for a vacation rofl.

Reactions: Lynne
I am glad you didn't poison yourself lol. So happy for you on the win.