Linda The Doll

Tyler

Reaction score
So, me and my. Cousin made a mistake. We invited a spirit in to my house. And now, this super old doll I have, is missing. There have been at least 2 deaths on the property

Reactions: Charleh
So, me and my. Cousin made a mistake. We invited a spirit in to my house. And now, this super old doll I have, is missing. There have been at least 2 deaths on the property
May I ask HOW you invited this spirit in?

Welcome to the forum, Tyler!

This sounds all too similar to something I’ve heard about a challenge involving summoning a spirit to possess a doll. I really hope this isn’t the case.....

Has any other events occurred since you’ve allowed the spirit in your home?

We might need just a few more details to help you. And I think you’ll need some help.

Hope you and your cousin are ok.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Welcome to the forum, Tyler!

This sounds all too similar to something I’ve heard about a challenge involving summoning a spirit to possess a doll. I really hope this isn’t the case.....

Has any other events occurred since you’ve allowed the spirit in your home?

We might need just a few more details to help you. And I think you’ll need some help.

Hope you and your cousin are ok.
That is what we did. We've heard noises in the master bedroom, like, growling. The house is unusually cold.

Gentlemen, I am moving this thread over to a better viewing position for you guys. It will be in the Your Paranormal Experiences, first one in the que that you see. I shall leave a redirect here on this sub forum so you don't get lost. :)

Any time you have a spirit take control of a doll, show themselves in the mirror, or move sticks around like in the Charlie Charlie challenge, it’s my understanding that you’ve welcomed a demon in the home.

And as important as the summoning, if not more important, is finishing the ritual to start the vanishing process.

Did you do much research on banishing before summoning this thing?

I’m glad you didn’t do this alone. You should never do these things alone. And as much as I disagree with those who want to summon these spirits, I just want to let you know I’m not saying anything here out of judgement. Our interest is in helping you out. For all I know you didn’t know what to expect, so we can’t blame you for being curious.

Reactions: Aces and Debi

Not sure why anyone would do that but if you did I suggest you move from the property and look into a cleansing to remove spiritual attachments.

I had a dream about a clown named Vincent and googled it and it showed a haunted doll you can see about it on youtube. I won't post it, don't care to watch it again, ever since that dream I have had some serious sleep paralysis issues. I kind of feel this building I live in has some history to it but sometimes the less you know the better off you are. Before that my dreams were much worse at times I stopped telling Kellie about them because she gets very crept out about them.

Not sure why anyone would do that but if you did I suggest you move from the property and look into a cleansing to remove spiritual attachments.

I had a dream about a clown named Vincent and googled it and it showed a haunted doll you can see about it on youtube. I won't post it, don't care to watch it again, ever since that dream I have had some serious sleep paralysis issues. I kind of feel this building I live in has some history to it but sometimes the less you know the better off you are. Before that my dreams were much worse at times I stopped telling Kellie about them because she gets very crept out about them.
Armand, I wouldn’t leave unless I’ve notified clergy and the landlord. These spirits are known to be very violent when provoked. After all this particular ritual is where you play “hide and seek” with it. And you’re supposed to find and stab it before it finds you and God knows what happens.

But I agree, if you can’t handle it, get out.

So Tyler, could you explain step by step, how you planned to carry out the ritual and around what step things went wrong?