Let's Play Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
It's the time for gift giving! Have you ever wanted to send a "gift" to someone famous? Or to a politician? Like a certificate for booty reduction to a certain Kardashian? How about a three month all expenses paid stay at rehab for Bieber? Or the school lunch menu for use at the White House to Michelle?

Make your list, check it twice, and share with us here!

For more gift giving "ideas", join our own Jim Malliard tonight on The Malliard Report at 9 pm Eastern. Thanks for the great topic idea today, Jim!

I love all your ideas! I'd especially like to see Moochelle eat the crap she wants school kids to eat!

I think the gift I'd like to send to the members of Congress is a back bone, because clearly they have no spine. :rolleyes:

I'd like to send Obama the gift of ObamaCare. No more Physician to the President or visits to Walter Reed!

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
I love all your ideas! I'd especially like to see Moochelle eat the crap she wants school kids to eat!

I think the gift I'd like to send to the members of Congress is a back bone, because clearly they have no spine. :rolleyes:

I'd like to send Obama the gift of ObamaCare. No more Physician to the President or visits to Walter Reed!
Excellent gifts!

A truckload of Kleenex to Boehner.
Are you sure a truckload is enough? Maybe if it's one of these trucks:

giant_truck_by_vardaelenna-d32xy61.jpg

Reactions: Debi
Are you sure a truckload is enough? Maybe if it's one of these trucks:

giant_truck_by_vardaelenna-d32xy61.jpg
I'll ask my son to ship one of these babies right on over! lol We can get an employee discount that way!

Reactions: surge
Status
Not open for further replies.