Lessons from Dr. Who

This is one of the best shows ever made in my opinion. Just a fun escape. I will admit to having missed the newer versions and I keep meaning to look for them on the streaming channels.

This is one of the best shows ever made in my opinion. Just a fun escape. I will admit to having missed the newer versions and I keep meaning to look for them on the streaming channels.
Lynne, I've noticed advertisement recently for Dr. Who
I'm guessing ramping up for another season? ;)

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Lynne, I've noticed advertisement recently for Dr. Who
I'm guessing ramping up for another season? ;)
There is always a Christmas episode. I imagine that is what is 'stirring in the house' ;) Not sure how i feel about DT being brought back. One and done was always the case per Doctor. Hopefully this isn't the hurry-and-bail-out-the-sinking-ship maneuver. David Tennant was one of, if not the best of the modern iterations of The Doctor, but...one and done. Time is a ball of wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey stuff ;)

There is always a Christmas episode. I imagine that is what is 'stirring in the house' ;) Not sure how i feel about DT being brought back. One and done was always the case per Doctor. Hopefully this isn't the hurry-and-bail-out-the-sinking-ship maneuver. David Tennant was one of, if not the best of the modern iterations of The Doctor, but...one and done. Time is a ball of wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey stuff ;)
I agree completely :D

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I totally agree on David Tennent being the best Doctor, he just has that quirky look while still being charming.

Reactions: Selectric