Legend or reality?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
We've talked about this recently. Do you feel it's just legend or is there something to this?

431502606_959064922251246_1078972057396707868_n.jpg

i think that one is just legend... for the most part.... as in, i dont think everytime is a warning or intervention. could it happen? sure, but they could also just make you oversleep, or some other way to slow you down so you leave at another time, either later or even earlier....(as a matter of fact, making some people leave later could be what causes a catastrophy, in todays world, everyone is in such a rush already, being late could just add to the chances of being in an accident....lol)....a butterfly effect of sorts, one is made to leave late but gets in a rush to make up time causes an even bigger problem, whatever it may be, accident, etc..... than the one he was being saved from...... or was that the universes plan to begin with????...lol.... destiny, never will understand its sense of humor..... so i just go with the flow and follow my intuition..............which i think is bigger than ideas or legends or explanations like this.... now if you get a strong feeling of something, that is a different story.

i think that one is just legend... for the most part.... as in, i dont think everytime is a warning or intervention. could it happen? sure, but they could also just make you oversleep, or some other way to slow you down so you leave at another time, either later or even earlier....(as a matter of fact, making some people leave later could be what causes a catastrophy, in todays world, everyone is in such a rush already, being late could just add to the chances of being in an accident....lol)....a butterfly effect of sorts, one is made to leave late but gets in a rush to make up time causes an even bigger problem, whatever it may be, accident, etc..... than the one he was being saved from...... or was that the universes plan to begin with????...lol.... destiny, never will understand its sense of humor..... so i just go with the flow and follow my intuition..............which i think is bigger than ideas or legends or explanations like this.... now if you get a strong feeling of something, that is a different story.
Well said Paul. Your last comment about having a strong feeling was what I was going to comment on. I think we need to listen to our intuition and go with that. taking a minute to collect ourselves and tune into our gut feelings couldn't hurt regardless if there is anything to it or not.

I don't think I'd bother because if something was watching over me it would cover that time somehow. I'm also a big believer in destiny so things will happen anyway whatever we do.
yep, thats the way i feel too Oz,.... i also agree that we will reach our destiny no matter what. whatever choices we make or whatever squirrels we chase or get sidetracked on i think is just part of the learning process that must be met before reaching what our purpose is. we may at times get glimpses of our destination that points us in the right direction when we wonder too far off path or need to hurry it up a little....lol... but the universe is always in control and whatever will happen, will happen at the appropriate time, regardless of what we want or how we feel about it..... i also dont believe i have some great destiny to fulfill or am destined to greatness in any way.... my sole purpose for being here may be as simple as smiling or talking to someone who needed that for the day. they may be one who then does the same for someone else who will at some point do something for someone who will one day make a differance in some way or another...the line may be long before that plays out.... but my part was just a simple smile or conversation many years earlier........... everything is connected....... follow your feelings without question, go where the universe sends you, its an adventure......

yep, thats the way i feel too Oz,.... i also agree that we will reach our destiny no matter what. whatever choices we make or whatever squirrels we chase or get sidetracked on i think is just part of the learning process that must be met before reaching what our purpose is. we may at times get glimpses of our destination that points us in the right direction when we wonder too far off path or need to hurry it up a little....lol... but the universe is always in control and whatever will happen, will happen at the appropriate time, regardless of what we want or how we feel about it..... i also dont believe i have some great destiny to fulfill or am destined to greatness in any way.... my sole purpose for being here may be as simple as smiling or talking to someone who needed that for the day. they may be one who then does the same for someone else who will at some point do something for someone who will one day make a differance in some way or another...the line may be long before that plays out.... but my part was just a simple smile or conversation many years earlier........... everything is connected....... follow your feelings without question, go where the universe sends you, its an adventure......
I agree with a lot of what you have said here Paul, but I hear the words in my head, "we can do this the easy way or the hard way", lol.
I still like to believe we can affect our own personal life with our decisions and perhaps where we end up in passing with our faith and vibration level.