Leftovers

Hellmann's mayo is the best. I love meatloaf sandwiches with mayo and Velveeta cheese. Turkey gets cheddar cheese with miracle whip. Ham needs some swiss cheese and Plockmanns mustard on Jewish Rye bread. Any time we have leftover meat I slice the leftovers thin and make sandwiches with them. I had steak sandwiches last week with melted cheddar lettuce and mayo. I love sandwiches.

Tex,
You and I could be neighbors.
I have nothing but the highest respect for a man that can pack a gourmet lunch.:p
One day on the job everybody was kicking it up a notch. We were a competitive bunch and I think we brought in some moms and grandmas:D.
Ringers.

This was the episode when I made the famous United Nations ham sandwich:p.

Last edited:
throw them in the crockpot with a roast ???......or in the crockpot with cabbage and corned beef (and carrots)....

My GF asked for brats. So did an autumn salad, re-heated the potatoes, and grilled five brats. The crockpot will be the target for the next batch of ‘tatoer’s Paul.

After a roast with potatoes and carrots, I like to fry up the leftovers the next day. I chop everything up and throw it tog in the pan. Salt, pepper and a little butter.

"Hash" you say! Forgot that my Mother (the Blessed Terrible Home Cook) did the same thing. That was a good reuse and recovery of leftovers.

Even crazier, Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwiches are the only thing I ever put mayonnaise on. We basically buy one small jar of mayo a year, while Thanksgiving shopping, then pitch it in the spring.
ha ha its the only time i use tomato ketchup in a sandwich when using leftover turkey at christmas. a bit like thinking how tasty advocat snowball is once again!

Cold roast pork sandwich with cold crackling.Curry made with left over turkey.I had my doubts about the curry but was the best I've had.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman