Kids past life memories

Some of those are just plain creepy. Especially the kid that said he had smothered someone a long time ago. I would have freaked out if a kid said that to me and I would definitely be sleeping with one eye open.
I also have heard about the connection of birth marks and the cause of death in past lives. I haven't been able to find a lot of evidence supporting it though. It is strange that there were two different references to that. The one that talks about the kid whose grandfather had died of a heart attack just before the birth, and the boy was born or reborn with a birthmark on his heart. Definitely makes you wonder about the connection birthmarks have.

Some of those are just plain creepy. Especially the kid that said he had smothered someone a long time ago. I would have freaked out if a kid said that to me and I would definitely be sleeping with one eye open.
I also have heard about the connection of birth marks and the cause of death in past lives. I haven't been able to find a lot of evidence supporting it though. It is strange that there were two different references to that. The one that talks about the kid whose grandfather had died of a heart attack just before the birth, and the boy was born or reborn with a birthmark on his heart. Definitely makes you wonder about the connection birthmarks have.
Which has always left me wondering about the birthmark on my right rear....lol What the heck killed me on that one?

I don't like this stuff,I don't like the thought of having to go through this life again.My stepdaughter, when little would constantly come out with things she couldn't possibly know,old sayings and music even I had never heard,all before the internet here.It always unnerved me but I suppose it is what it is whether I like it or not.I'm hoping its just an inherited knowledge ,like kelpies inheret their sheep herding knowledge.

Sort of like people believe organs transplanted somehow hold the knowledge of their former owner,but that's another subject.

Reactions: 7Critter
That actually appears to be a thing of cell memory. Newest data seems to back it up.
yup. if i needed a new heart or liver, those seem to hold the most "memory" id want to know what kind of person the donor was.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
That actually appears to be a thing of cell memory. Newest data seems to back it up.
That's almost paranormal in itself.I wonder if the kids past lives have something to do with this(I'm hoping).

Has anyone ever heard the studies that show you can take a sample of someone's blood and put it on a slide and that blood will change it's structure based on what happens to the individual even if thousands of miles away? Am I imagining that? I know my friend told me she had a fancy homepathic dr that could check her slide he had in Germany and see what was going on with her in the present even though sample was taken a year before. Maybe he had something specific he was looking for to be able to identify the change. Who knows....

Reactions: ozentity