Kevin Conroy, Voice of Batman, 66

Awe that is too young.

To this day it's Kevin's voice I hear when reading a Batman comic. In a lot of ways he redefined the character more than any performer ever has. There is a lot of character development in the way he shifted between his Batman and Bruce Wayne voices, sometimes despite how the character was dressed. This was something that Kevin did, it was never a part of the character up to that point.

Here's a clip from an interview I saw that shows just how much of an impact he had, not just on fans like me but on popular culture.

Kevin Conroy Interview

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
To this day it's Kevin's voice I hear when reading a Batman comic. In a lot of ways he redefined the character more than any performer ever has. There is a lot of character development in the way he shifted between his Batman and Bruce Wayne voices, sometimes despite how the character was dressed. This was something that Kevin did, it was never a part of the character up to that point.

Here's a clip from an interview I saw that shows just how much of an impact he had, not just on fans like me but on popular culture.
Cancer steals too many lives; I wish we could finally find a cure.

Kevin Conroy Interview
Cool story, Stevedog . It is like meeting Santa Claus.

Reactions: Lynne