News Just say you're a citizen and you can vote....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www3.atr.rollcall.com/supreme-court-victory-for-voting-rights-advocates/?dcz=

The Supreme Court had already ruled in 2013 that state proof-of-citizenship laws couldn’t be applied when people try to register with the federal form. The states’ direct request to the EAC was a last-ditch effort to get around that.

By not hearing the case, the Supreme Court effectively upheld the decision of the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, which ruled against Arizona and Kansas in November 2014, saying the EAC did not have to modify its form to meet state laws. Under the federal form, would-be voters need only swear under penalty of perjury that they are citizens.

Yup, just say you are a citizen....the heck with that pesky paperwork stuff. (Now we know for sure why the flood of illegals is not being stemmed.....)

Yep I'm a citizen of all the states! That's a bit if a kerfluffel!

Reactions: Debi
I think maybe I should try it. If an illegal vote counts as one, then my legal voting status should entitle me to cast a ballot at every polling station I can vote at. Right?
Let me know how that works for you.....we're starting a bail money collection around here! :D:p

Reactions: surge