Just Musing About

How this Forum saved me... Literally and Spiritually.

So many... Debi, Critter, Duke. Garnet, Lynne, Oz, Paintman... and to the many that passed...

There is important Hope here... and great deceit...

Those that strive to dilute... those of you who stink of the beast...

You should know... ( and Selectric you are on the cusp)

The closer I come to Sailing... the more of you I will take with me

Sending love to you Donna

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
patience, we all need time.....time to live, time to grow, time to learn..... time to see the big picture, to understand the "hints" the "pulls", the reasons of our choices and the paths we are on.
for some that path is straighter than for others, who's path may lead to a different purpose, and may need a different approach to learning. we are not all on the same level and cannot "judge" or rush others. guidance is needed for some, but they still have to grow, to learn many lessons, of love, of patience, of compassion, mistakes will be made, lessons learned. to be a guide takes much patience, (that word again) and understanding on a whole nother' level....things cannot be rushed or forced....
everyone who ends up here and stays, i think, are at a stage of an awakening, an epiphany or revelation of "knowing", it is here they begin a journey of fulfillment of what is to be.
our paths may be hard and confusing, we may wonder how we got from there to here, why we had to do what we have done or witnessed, but it is all for a reason, who we are is part of what we may face or where we may be led. it is different for all.
the young ones who come through will be carrying the light after those of us are no longer here. all we can do is nurture those who need such, to share our mistakes and weaknesses, our failures, our tests. our weakness and failures can give strength just as our accomplishments can. its hard, its trying, and none of us are perfect....
i know i have a loooooonnnngggg ways to go. a lot of work to still see done, and a lot of self reflection to work on...... i just hope that maybe, just maybe, one person has been helped by something i have or will someday share.......

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
patience, we all need time.....time to live, time to grow, time to learn..... time to see the big picture, to understand the "hints" the "pulls", the reasons of our choices and the paths we are on. for some that path is straighter than for others, who's path may lead to a different purpose, and may need a different approach to learning. we are not all on the same level and cannot "judge" or rush others. guidance is needed for some, but they still have to grow, to learn many lessons, of love, of patience, of compassion, mistakes will be made, lessons learned. to be a guide takes much patience, (that word again) and understanding on a whole nother' level....things cannot be rushed or forced.... everyone who ends up here and stays, i think, are at a stage of an awakening, an epiphany or revelation of "knowing", it is here they begin a journey of fulfillment of what is to be. our paths may be hard and confusing, we may wonder how we got from there to here, why we had to do what we have done or witnessed, but it is all for a reason, who we are is part of what we may face or where we may be led. it is different for all. the young ones who come through will be carrying the light after those of us are no longer here. all we can do is nurture those who need such, to share our mistakes and weaknesses, our failures, our tests, our weakness and failures can give strength just as our accomplishments can. its hard, its trying, and none of us are perfect.... i know i have a loooooonnnngggg ways to go. a lot of work to still see done, and a lot of self reflection to work on...... i just hope that maybe, just maybe, one person has been helped by something i have or will someday share.......
Nicely said. As usual your wisdom is appreciated Paul.

Reactions: Paulm