Just for fun...

titch2k6

*** August Member of the Month ***
Reaction score
Scooby-Doo and Shaggy, of course...........

With the success rate these two have in solving 'hauntings' with the rest of the gang, and the fun they have along the way with their antics, who wouldn't want to investigate with them?!

Like, zoiks!
Hee, hee, hee, hee

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
Neither. You'd spend all your time in court with the Winchesters, they never show that part on TV lol. And they always hit you up for gas money. Plus those two fight like brothers. It gets old.

The Scooby gang has NEVER gotten a shred of tangible evidence. Every single investigation they ever did turned out to be a hoax, some crooked developer or property owner. Not a shred of actual paranormal activity. I can't help but think they might do better with just ONE piece of gear other than a flashlight.

Last edited:

ozentity

** June Member of the Month **
Reaction score
I must admit Scooby Doo is the most unaware canine on the planet but he has the excuse of being a cartoon lol.

Reactions: Lynne

Paulm

** September Member of the Month **
Reaction score
I must admit Scooby Doo is the most unaware canine on the planet but he has the excuse of being a cartoon lol.
cool trivia, the original scooby concept was thought to be too scary for children and had to be changed to not have actual monsters and ghosts, and to be more comedic. that is why all the "hauntings" are solved as being people trying to work a scam of some sort. the concept was originally called "the myteries five"

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
cool trivia, the original scooby concept was thought to be too scary for children and had to be changed to not have actual monsters and ghosts, and to be more comedic. that is why all the "hauntings" are solved as being people trying to work a scam of some sort. the concept was originally called "the myteries five"
You'd think someone would have noticed Shaggy is always high and the Scoopy Treats are edibles? lol

Stevedog

Reaction score
I'm going to cheat and say the Winchesters during the crossover episode where they were investigating with Scooby and the gang.

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity and Debi

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
Not with a crossbow & silver bullets, he wasn't. LOL!

Come to think of it, they were lousy investigators too. Rarely got evidence. But every house they investigated had perfect plumbing when they were gone.

Last edited: