June's Member of the Month

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
JUNE'S MEMBER OF THE MONTH IS OZENTITY!

ozentity has been a member of the forum since 2018. He's opened our eyes to what life is like in Australia and always shares a fascinating look at things from the other side of the world.

Oz is known for his kindness and love for all creatures. He often makes us chuckle with his humor, especially regarding his dealings with critters that might terrify the rest of us! Living in the bush is his preference, even with the dangers that can bring. He often reminds us we need to take better care of Mother Earth and the creatures who live here with us.

He has a gift for seeing the other side of the coin on paranormal experiences and often gives us insights to ponder that we may have overlooked.

Thank you, Oz, for sharing your stories and adding your positive energy to the PNF!

Last edited:
Thank you, the people on here have helped me through so many bad paranormal and personal times and have given me back a bit of faith in humanity. Top bunch of folks. Love yuz all.

Oz is a wonderful choice for member of the month! I agree with Debi, about the stories and experiences that Oz shares with us, giving us his own unique view of life in the bush of Australia. And the paranormal experiences that he has had, gives us new perspective on the "other side" of life. Congratulations, Oz!