John Alexader interviews

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
THE ANOMALIST: World News on UFOs, Bigfoot, the Paranormal, and Other Mysteries at the Edge of Science

Giving you links here from The Anomalist so you can go to each interview.

John Alexander’s Mind-Bending Trip Through the Paranormal — Part 1 Mystery Wire
Shortly after the publication of John Alexander’s newest book, Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things that Can’t Happen – But Did, published by Anomalist Books, John gave a lengthy interview to Las Vegas media star George Knapp. In the first part of a previously unaired interview, John talks about his experiences with the phenomenal Israeli psychic Uri Geller. In John Alexander on Skinwalker Ranch, Research Money — Part 2, Knapp turns to a discussion of another subject that eludes explanation, this time the infamous Skinwalker Ranch. In Paranormal ‘Taboo’ an American Problem, John Alexander Says — Part 3, John tells Knapp that other governments have no problem conversing about things that American officials refuse to acknowledge. Why is that? In Near-Death, Consciousness Hold Keys, John Alexander Says — Part 4, John, who has a doctoral degree in thanatology, the science of death, discusses near-death experiences and sees consciousness at the center of a lot of puzzles that science has been hesitant to confront. And finally in John Alexander on Shamans, Religious resistance — Part 5, John talks about his experience with shamans, communicating with other species, and the resistance from religion figures. Don’t miss this outstanding interview. (PH)

I can’t remember if I e ever heard this guy before. I will listen in to his interviews and see. Thanks Debi.

The first sentence says he's "former" military intelligence. I'll pass.

I remember him now. What a great researcher. I don’t know why he’s not on more shows.