Politics JEB!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...m-introverted-but-I-want-to-be-president.html

Most startling is that it completely leaves out the famous family name that has given him a head start in the 2016 presidential race.

The logo is simply his first name in bright red with an exclamation mark and 2016 underneath. His governor’s campaign logo was also ‘Jeb!’

You know why, right? They want the screens to show Jeb vs. Hillary.....so we don't remember it's actually Bush/Clinton all over again! So, how do you feel about this first name approach to politics?
Does is help erase the memory banks of the masses???

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...m-introverted-but-I-want-to-be-president.html

Most startling is that it completely leaves out the famous family name that has given him a head start in the 2016 presidential race.

The logo is simply his first name in bright red with an exclamation mark and 2016 underneath. His governor’s campaign logo was also ‘Jeb!’

You know why, right? They want the screens to show Jeb vs. Hillary.....so we don't remember it's actually Bush/Clinton all over again! So, how do you feel about this first name approach to politics?
Does is help erase the memory banks of the masses???

Not likely , media including Fox keep stating Jeb Bush , this is one family dynasty that will live on regardless !

Reactions: Debi
if Jeb would have been president before his brother, we would have a different opinion of the Bushes. Jeb is actually not bad. I would rather have the 91 year old Bush in again:)

Reactions: Debi
My immediate reaction when I heard he would run was "Not another one!" Yet I did listen to him announce today. I try to keep an open mind, and right now, he's looking like the lesser of evils...and I never thought I'd ever say that. There's a long road to go to convince me, but we'll see where it goes from here.

Reactions: sal
I didn't vote for Obama either time, yet he won. Perhaps it's time I changed my tactics and vote for the person I want to lose the election, in which case I will be voting for Hillary!

Vote for opposite party for candidate that is their secondary favorite so favorite may not win in Primaries. Then vote for who you want in finally vote for your party choice. Tactic I noticed in last elections. There were people just going around voting at different polling places. We need voter ID's.

Vote for opposite party for candidate that is their secondary favorite so favorite may not win in Primaries. Then vote for who you want in finally vote for your party choice. Tactic I noticed in last elections. There were people just going around voting at different polling places. We need voter ID's.
I have to show my ID just to see a doctor these days. What is the big deal about showing it for voting????

Reactions: Zoilcan