James N Horne, 52 (Selectric's Friend)

Losing a friend or a loved one is never easy; even when it is expected.
When it isn't, that makes it even harder. We'll keep you and James's family in our thoughts and prayers.
Life is short even though at times we think time moves far too slow.

Cherish every moment.
One day we shall all be fragments of the past and leaving behind only those moments shared with others who can carry us into the future even when we have transitioned.

Thank you for your warm thoughts and prayers. This has not been an easy one to deal with for any of us and i will pass on all of your kind feelings to his family. Thank you for taking time away from your busy lives and own issues. It means a great deal to all of us. Thank you. Steve.

I am so sorry my friend. There are no good words to comfort a grieving heart, but know we are here to support you. Please feel free to message me any time if you want to chat.

Thank you Lynne and Paint. That was a very tough week and i think i am beyond the grief stage. It will be a long lasting loss when many of the things we used to do together come around and he won't be there in person. I will truly miss joking and laughing with him. He was one of my top go-to's when i needed a hearty and long laugh. He will be missed when it comes to fishing as well. We talked about me coming to FLA sometime and going on a charter, which now that can't happen. Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers. It truly helped in putting my mind at some semblance of ease. Will in near future be getting together with family and friends and have a service of our own for him. He was cremated in FLA so was no viewing or burial. His brother was going to send up some 'memory items' he was going to set aside for those nearest to him, which was a kind gesture. I wish i was there to have helped him clean out the house. That could not have been easy and he was the one who found him.

• PrayingHands
Reactions: Walkinanteek