James N Horne, 52 (Selectric's Friend)

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I am at a loss for words as just hearing about this a few minutes ago. Jim was one of my best friends and this loss will be a profound one for me and all that knew him. Hope you find peace my friend. Your laughter will truly be missed for a long time to come. My deep condolences to his family and friends during this terrible and unexpected time.

I am at a loss for words as just hearing about this a few minutes ago. Jim was one of my best friends and this loss will be a profound one for me and all that knew him. Hope you find peace my friend. Your laughter will truly be missed for a long time to come. My deep condolences to his family and friends during this terrible and unexpected time.
Select, my deepest condolences at your loss. If I can do anything to support you, please let me know. May the soul of Jim find peace and love in the arms of the angels.

Select, my deepest condolences at your loss. If I can do anything to support you, please let me know. May the soul of Jim find peace and love in the arms of the angels.
Thanks Debi. I am trying to process this best i can. Prayers please for his kids and family during this time.

This picture has been on my desk since her death. Hope you two are together again. Guide him to a better place, Lauren.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    908.6 KB · Views: 75
Thank you for the responses and acknowledgements. It means more than you know. This loss is hitting me pretty hard. Thank you Debi, Duke and Ja.

Last edited: