IU Coach Bob Knight, 83

I liked that he ensured that all his players received their degree. He will be missed by many.

Reactions: Lynne

A favorite song of Coach Knight who explained why :

"I've simply tried to do what I think is best," Knight said. "Regrets? Sure. Just like the song. I have regrets. I wish I could have done things better at times. I wish I would have had a better answer, a better way, at times. But just like he said, I did it my way, and when I look back on it, I don't think my way was all that bad."

Here in Indiana, Bobby Knight has always been a sports legend. They are doing a lot of "In Memory" events in the coming days for him in most of the sports venues.

Here in Indiana, Bobby Knight has always been a sports legend. They are doing a lot of "In Memory" events in the coming days for him in most of the sports venues.
I'm going to the Wisconsin @ Indiana game Saturday, I expect a tribute of some kind to Coach Knight. Always respected him, he expected his young men to work hard on and off the court, stay out of trouble, and go to class.

I'm going to the Wisconsin @ Indiana game Saturday, I expect a tribute of some kind to Coach Knight. Always respected him, he expected his young men to work hard on and off the court, stay out of trouble, and go to class.
According to what I just saw on the news tonight, the family has requested no public memorials from the university. Let me know if they do a bit of something anyway. I can't see them at least acknowledging him someway during the game.

Reactions: Duke and Lynne
A billboard near the Indiana State Fairgrounds is displaying a memorial for Coach Bob Knight. Knight died in his Bloomington home on Wednesday at 83 years old.
398967139_725803069589049_3940761594425612218_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne and Duke