Its getting worse

Summer? Do you have an update?

Appearance of entity if possible?
When did it start (time and date)?
Where did it start?
Is there any knocking noises? If so how many knocks per set?
Who did it start with? (You or your B/F?)
Any noises and feelings of being left feeling drained/out of energy/tired or feelings of dread?
How often per day does activity happen?
Where does the activity happen the most?
Does activity tend to stop when you're not in a particular location? (like stops when you're not home but starts back up once you're home?)

It'd be nice to have more information detailing what's going on.

well, you have grasped the question asking talent, quite quickly!! LOL

Reactions: Lynne
If it's being a mean spirit, it might just take you standing up to it and telling it to f* off. I've had spirits just leave me alone after that but, I'm getting older too lol. I don't put up with silly mean spirits anymore.
Provocation on any level is unwise.

Reactions: Mokey
Provocation on any level is unwise.
I don't actually mean to say f off to it, just tell them they aren't welcome and they need to leave. Most usually follow directions, some you have to stand up and let them know you won't have any of their sillyness. Very few of them have to be preffessionally removed but I've never had to get that up front with anything myself.

Reactions: Benway and Charleh
I think it may be following me or my boyfriend.

Hello and welcome Summer. Many of us here will sincerely try to help you if you like. We just need more information to work with.

I wanted to ask, by “it may be following me”, do you mean that you think there is a conscious intent? Or are you trying to tell us that activity is happening and you don’t know or suspect a consciousness about the behavior?

I think up to this point, all of us on the PNF have perceived that you mean “it” to imply a consciousness.

Reactions: Lynne