Its getting worse

Summer

Reaction score
Hello, I’m new here. Iv been having a few paranormal things happen and I’m not quite sure what to do, I think it may be following me or my boyfriend.

Hello, I’m new here. Iv been having a few paranormal things happen and I’m not quite sure what to do, I think it may be following me or my boyfriend.
It’s not uncommon to have entities attach to people. Could you share a bit of what’s going on and possibly when and how this all started?

Try taking baths with Epsom salt, that sometimes works but if it doesn't be sure to post here.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Summer. Welcome. I am going to move your thread out of the live chat section and over to the experiences area, hon.

Appearance of entity if possible?
When did it start (time and date)?
Where did it start?
Is there any knocking noises? If so how many knocks per set?
Who did it start with? (You or your B/F?)
Any noises and feelings of being left feeling drained/out of energy/tired or feelings of dread?
How often per day does activity happen?
Where does the activity happen the most?
Does activity tend to stop when you're not in a particular location? (like stops when you're not home but starts back up once you're home?)

It'd be nice to have more information detailing what's going on.

Welcome summer. What Do you think you have and why? Also how long has this been going on?

Hi Summer. All good questions. We need more insight to what’s going before being able to advise you.

Also rude me, Howdy and welcome ^_^

Reactions: Lynne
If it's being a mean spirit, it might just take you standing up to it and telling it to f* off. I've had spirits just leave me alone after that but, I'm getting older too lol. I don't put up with silly mean spirits anymore.

If it's being a mean spirit, it might just take you standing up to it and telling it to f* off. I've had spirits just leave me alone after that but, I'm getting older too lol. I don't put up with silly mean spirits anymore.

That could work or it could backfire big time. To me that's sort of a risky 50/50.