Is time travel already here?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Is Communication From the Future Already Here?

Did you know that there was a study conducted to see if someone from the future was here in our present time? Astrophysicists Robert Nemiroff and Teresa Wilson at Michigan Technology University did just that, and published their findings in 2014. They figured that if someone from the future traveled back to our time, there may be trace evidence.

Such a time-traveler may have done Internet searches of future events. The search dates would have been prior to the events and would stand out that way. Enough of them traced to one user would reveal a pattern of advanced knowledge.

After exhausting their funds, the results of that study remained inconclusive. Nonetheless, I believe time travel has probably already happened. I don’t know if humans have traveled through time, but I do believe communication through time at least by computers is already occurring.

Physicists today are proving this is theoretically possible. I believe that future thinkers, possibly aided by quantum computers and artificial intelligence, will easily refine the theories and put them in action.

I believe that future thinkers, possibly aided by quantum computers and artificial intelligence, will easily refine the theories and put them in action.
Dr. Ron Mallett, a theoretical physicist at the University of Connecticut, has shown that ring lasers can mimic the effect a black hole has on gravity. It is thus possible to twist spacetime and send simple messages (using binary code) back in time. Though it is theoretically possible, the theory hasn’t yet been experimentally tested.

Reactions: 7Critter
Is Communication From the Future Already Here?

Did you know that there was a study conducted to see if someone from the future was here in our present time? Astrophysicists Robert Nemiroff and Teresa Wilson at Michigan Technology University did just that, and published their findings in 2014. They figured that if someone from the future traveled back to our time, there may be trace evidence.

Such a time-traveler may have done Internet searches of future events. The search dates would have been prior to the events and would stand out that way. Enough of them traced to one user would reveal a pattern of advanced knowledge.

After exhausting their funds, the results of that study remained inconclusive. Nonetheless, I believe time travel has probably already happened. I don’t know if humans have traveled through time, but I do believe communication through time at least by computers is already occurring.

Physicists today are proving this is theoretically possible. I believe that future thinkers, possibly aided by quantum computers and artificial intelligence, will easily refine the theories and put them in action.

I believe that future thinkers, possibly aided by quantum computers and artificial intelligence, will easily refine the theories and put them in action.
Dr. Ron Mallett, a theoretical physicist at the University of Connecticut, has shown that ring lasers can mimic the effect a black hole has on gravity. It is thus possible to twist spacetime and send simple messages (using binary code) back in time. Though it is theoretically possible, the theory hasn’t yet been experimentally tested.
Cool post, Debi.

This time travel stuff is so interesting but it makes my head hurt lol

Reactions: Debi