Is This Possible?

That's was what I wondered, too. The people who see me don't appear so much frightened, as puzzled but polite. I wish at least that I was dressed better, if I am going visiting people!;)
Are you wearing what you went to bed in. If so maybe. wear cloths to bed and do your hair and makeup before bed :D.

Are you wearing what you went to bed in. If so maybe. wear cloths to bed and do your hair and makeup before bed :D.
Yes, each time I am wearing my night gown or PJs and a robe. Now, getting dolled up before bed - that would be funny! I probably wouldn't sleep a wink for fear of messing up my hair style!

Yes, each time I am wearing my night gown or PJs and a robe. Now, getting dolled up before bed - that would be funny! I probably wouldn't sleep a wink for fear of messing up my hair style!

At least you are wearing clothes. Not the same thing exactly, but I used to have the "naked dream" where I was nude and everyone else clothed. Strangest dream of the bunch was me being nude at a zoo, walking a flamingo on a leash. The older I got, the less frequent the dreams. Don't recall having one since I retired.

At least you are wearing clothes. Not the same thing exactly, but I used to have the "naked dream" where I was nude and everyone else clothed. Strangest dream of the bunch was me being nude at a zoo, walking a flamingo on a leash. The older I got, the less frequent the dreams. Don't recall having one since I retired.
Walking a flamingo naked on a leash......that is one that's fit for Freud......lol

You may have been the most comfortable person at the zoo, but the flamingo may have been annoyed with you.:cool:

Last edited:
Now that is a good one Duke. What a mental picture lol.