Is there proof of life after death?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Pandavski's answer to Is there any hard proof of life after death? - Quora

Pandavski, One who died and lives
Written Thu

Yes, there are hundreds of them, written, given in holy books, recorded, passed on in folks stories…and they are meant to spark our interest in searching for the true answer.

The most elaborate narration is Srimad Bhagavatam, also known as Bhagavata Purana, 12 volumes of a conversation between about to die monarch and greatest saint who explains everything about death, reincarnation, what we can make of our lives, how life on other planets looks like, what is our connection with Supreme, how to go to God’s abode - unlimited planets where there’s no death…

So what keeps us in incredulity ?

Plato gave an example of cave people and how one got out and seen real life beyond the cave, but wasn’t unable to convinced other caveman about other reality… seems only those with direct experience of life beyond our narrow reality, which keeps us busy in ‘’cave-slave’’ activities, have hard proof.

So are we stubborn, ass-like, hard non believers who ignore tons of other who had experience reality beyond ???? seems so…

mr H. Smith in his book ‘’Why religion matters’’ categorizes incredulity of modern people. Our main problem is a ‘’tunnel like ignorance’’ of which walls, ceiling and floor are:

1. Scientism - science we are raised in, ignores and denies anything beyond matter

2. Educational system - focused solely on materialistic science

3. Media - studious avoidance of spiritual topics but feeding all other nonsense gossip

4. Legal system - supports secularism only

Yes, we live in hard core materialistic system where OBE’s NDE’s and higher realizations are ignored / ridiculed

but if someone is true open minded, intelligent human, will come to simple conclusion without direct experiences of death, NDE’s etc…

that I may leave this world (not to say I may die) at any moment so I SHOULD start inquiring further about it, because it’s MY life, MY future, MY death and what am I gonna do when it happens and nobody will help me - my co-workers, doctor, bank ballance, country, president, humanity ….

only such human being will cross the ’tunnel like ignorance’

Yes, we can benefit from the narrations left for us by the WISEST people who already knew about death and what’s next, it’s true intelligence

Reactions: Lynne
Life after death has always been an internal knowing for me. It's easy to believe because it feels right. It rings true with my heart. All the evidences that point to it are affirmations in my opinion

Reactions: Debi