Is Sasquatch a telepathic creature?

Telepathic ability could explain the rarity of sightings. It's hard to sneak up on a telepath. :)
I agree. I think this may be the case with at least some of them.

Reactions: ozentity
I believe they are buried deep in our psyche,sort of a genetic memory, passed down and appear as a tulpa type entity, and are very real to the observer.Sort of like a ghost,that's my theory and I believe a lot if not most sightings are genuine and why hunting BF is pointless.

I believe they are buried deep in our psyche,sort of a genetic memory, passed down and appear as a tulpa type entity, and are very real to the observer.Sort of like a ghost,that's my theory and I believe a lot if not most sightings are genuine and why hunting BF is pointless.
This is very close to my own notions (psyche = consciousness). And also to me it doesn't have to be flesh and blood to be a genuine sighting.

I think IF Bigfoot is real, it is a physical creature / animal, I believe the telepathic, interdimensional, cloaking, (the list goes on ) claims is just an excuse because no one can get absolute proof, so they make up reasons why they cant get proof. In my head it is either a real, flesh and blood creature or the biggest hoax of all time. (built off of fear of the woods/being alone, and tales of the boogie man). I myself want to believe, but im not one to make excuses as to why ive never gotten evidence, esp. excuses as questionable as what im hunting.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
(built off of fear of the woods/being alone, and tales of the boogie man).
Those reasons are why I think it's some kind of created entity,I do believe people have seen something,including myself and smelt it,but that could also be a mental hallucination.My dogs also reacted to this smell but I could have put the thought to them without speaking as I've seen them pick up my thoughts before.I also want it to be a real creature and hope my theory is off track in the end.

Those reasons are why I think it's some kind of created entity,I do believe people have seen something,including myself and smelt it,but that could also be a mental hallucination.My dogs also reacted to this smell but I could have put the thought to them without speaking as I've seen them pick up my thoughts before.I also want it to be a real creature and hope my theory is off track in the end.
Lol...you made me think of something with the smell...most body scents are caused by bacteria, I hope we are not getting inter dimensional bacteria scattered around....lol

Reactions: ozentity
Lol...you made me think of something with the smell...most body scents are caused by bacteria, I hope we are not getting inter dimensional bacteria scattered around....lol
Lol, maybe it was just myself,I had been out in the bush hunting for a couple of days lol.

Reactions: Paulm