Is my friends flat haunted and friendly

Hauntedflat

Reaction score
Ok so here we go ....
My friend lives on the top floor of in the attic of some flats.
We first started recognising things happening back in the summer when a balloon started being pulled back and forth around the living room ( no wind was a hot summers day).
2.We also took videos and there seemed to be tons of orbs flying around.
3. Few weeks later the laptop which cannot be turned on without a power lead ( old and broken ) fired up and switched on in the middle of the night.
4.My friend can hear footsteps very clearly coming up the stairs and across the landing she shouted to her son to get to bed but he was fast asleep. (No body else there )
5.Heard a woman's voice breathe in her ear saying " come here " and a figure of a little boy with a hat ran across the room around 3minutes later.
6.bin lid flying off in kitchen
7.childs doll turned on and called her mama which has over 300 words to say and was off.
It seems to be getting more and more often, I don't get a particularly nice feeling the flat stall . I don't know what we can do any suggestions would be great thank you

9E0274D9-4CFD-4E50-B64B-5FBB975980E9.jpeg
Hi Haunted and welcome to the forum. I’m assuming this is a rental? Anything could have gone on at that property over the years. It sounds like there’s some activity going on. Here’s some basic things to try to start.
I would not communicate with it other than to claim your space. Talk out loud to the air saying “ this is our home and you are to stop this behavior , or get out”. You get the idea. Talking to them feeds activity. Then get some sage or Palo Santo wood and smoke EVERY corner including closets. This raises the vibrations in the area and negative entities often leave. If you want further protection have a clergy bless the home. Holy water can be obtained for free at most Catholic Churches, you can mark your doors and windows after saging. I will attach a prayer of protection that works for all religions.

You may find telling it to get out and saging does the trick. Good luck and keep us posted