Is it dangerous to be out late night in places where many spirits might be?

Once I was camping in a National Park and tried to wander a little into the brush at night and an intense fear came over me so I returned to camp. Maybe I just needed a flashlight but that didn't happen everytime I was in a dark wilderness.

Dwellers of the spirit and astral levels of existence, probably aren't aware of night and day or darkness and light; for these belong to the physical plane.
Yes, they would be conscious of that light which belongs to their own level of existence, but this would not be a physical light.

So, the idea that night is the time spirits become active, dwells within the mind, and the mind is very fertile soil for the imagination to manifest those beliefs with which it has been impressed.

Thank you, xx

Reactions: Fantasio Inferno
Dwellers of the spirit and astral levels of existence, probably aren't aware of night and day or darkness and light; for these belong to the physical plane.
Yes, they would be conscious of that light which belongs to their own level of existence, but this would not be a physical light.

So, the idea that night is the time spirits become active, dwells within the mind, and the mind is very fertile soil for the imagination to manifest those beliefs with which it has been impressed.

Thank you, xx
interesting thoughts on this. Perhaps if there is a danger it is the location not the time of day.

Yes indeed,
Some places seem to impress the soul with the feeling of everything being, just perfect, while a different location will radiate chaos and uncertainty.

Thank you, xx
Maybe, but Ive heard that spiritual activity increases at night. So, I really don’t know.

View attachment 15563 Wow that’s a scary thing to have this in your house. Is it a shadow you see or a full on solid being?

This sounds negative. I don’t know that being out at night had anything to do with it. There are plenty of people that wonder about at night and never have supernatural problems. I will attach a prayer of protection. It works for all faiths. I would pray if you are of a faith. Maybe sage your house too.
It looks quite solid to me, and even after all the prayers Ive done, it wont leave. I cant see its face, it only shows its tail and back legs to me.

It looks quite solid to me, and even after all the prayers Ive done, it wont leave. I cant see its face, it only shows its tail and back legs to me.
In order to pray & find true relief from a dark oppressive situation, it's a must to fully open your heart for God to fill it. If this happens, your prayers will be like crypyonite to demonics. That level of blessed energy just paralyzes them.

Are you open to this? I’m not preaching any type of religion here; just a general openness to the Spiritual influence necessary to give potency to your prayers.

i agree with mrs. cooper. the Bible states though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil for Thou art with me.

Seems like all the times I've been haunted were around midnight. Or after that stroke of midnight. If I'm awake. Good to pray. It makes you feel better too. That is great to know all the info here. Thanks.

Reactions: ghostkind