Is Elvis Alive?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A video of a familiar looking groundsman at Graceland has sparked rumors that the King is not dead.
Ever since his death in 1977, the suggestion that legendary Rock and Roll icon Elvis Presley is still alive has remained one of the most popular conspiracy theories of all time.

Several people claim to have sighted him over the years while others have suggested that he might have faked his own death to quietly live out of the rest of his days away from the spotlight.

Now new footage has emerged on YouTube of an elderly groundsman working at Graceland who happens to bear more than a passing resemblance to how Elvis might look if he were alive today.

"He raises his two fingers to the top of his left head as a proof of life signal," the video description states. "He told us he is alive with the simple V sign. I’m Alive. He is giving us a clue that he knows we are all there watching him and to his most loyal fans that he is indeed with us."

"When you look at his walk and gait, long arms it’s him 100 percent. As he approaches he looks at the camera. As he walks away he glances at the camera."

The video has sparked some fierce debate online and while the claim remains highly dubious, it is certainly not impossible that the King himself, who would be 81 if he were still alive, did fake his own death back in the 1970s and has been living out his life in secret ever since.
- See more at: Is Elvis Presley alive ? New footage surfaces - Unexplained Mysteries

Calling all Elvis experts! Time to weigh in!

If Elvis were to plan, and fake his own death.I don't believe the story would have read " found dead in the bathroom from drug overdose" That's not how anybody would want to be remembered .Letting your daughter live with lies that make Elvis look bad doesn't make sense to me,and I don't think he would do that to her. No , I think Elvis has " left the building ".

America needs Elvis more than ever.
That Justin Beiber kid just ain't cutting it.:eek:

Reactions: Debi