Is Danica Patrick good for auto racing ?

I used to go see the races up at PIR every year with my father. It was called CHAMP Car back then or CART for Championship Auto Racing Teams. Every year around Easter CART would do testing up at PIR. It was free to get in and since no one was there you could sit right on the pit wall next to the teams, as long as you stayed out of their way they didn't mind. I got to talk to a lot of drivers at length this way. I remember Paul Tracy doing laps with Easter Bunny ears on his helmet.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Living about 30 miles from Indianapolis 500 Speedway, I've gotten to know a bit about racing. I remember the days of Paul Tracy.....somehow having trouble visualzing him in Bunny ears! lol And CART....yep....remember that as well.

This isn't looking good for Justin, BTW. I've been digging and it's not sounding good at all.

Reactions: t-dub
Here is another pic. This is me in a pace car ride with Linda Pobst. She was an official driver on the Champ Car Pace Car Team, they were all women. I met Linda while working for Lexus. We were at the Fontana Speedway for the GS400 launch event and I got to do some hot laps with her on the infield track they had set up. I had never heard tires make those kinds of noises before. Anyways, after that I decided to do a pace car ride with her one year up in Portland. Good times . . .

Pace_Car.jpg

Here is another pic. This is me in a Pace Car ride with Linda Pobst. She was an official driver on the Champ Car Pace Car Team, they were all women. I met Linda while working for Lexus. We were at the Fontana Speedway for the GS400 launch event and I got to do some hot laps with her on the infield track they had set up. I had never heard tires makes those kinds of noises before. Anyways, after that I decided to do a pace car ride with her one year up in Portland. Good times . . .

Pace_Car.jpg
Very, very cool, T!!!! Lucky you!!!

Reactions: 7Critter and t-dub