Intuition

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
HOW OFTEN DO YOU LISTEN TO YOUR INTUITION? DO YOU FOLLOW THAT LITTLE VOICE WITHIN? DO YOU TRUST IT TO LEAD YOU TO THE RIGHT CHOICES OR DECISIONS?

28379337_2041895275825209_3647202593653463964_n (Small).jpg

it has kept me in one piece. I have had many reasons to do what my inner evil wants me to do but I asked God a long time ago to give me wisdom and I believe that is the little voice that stops me from loosing to the dark side of myself.

Nearly daily.

Most of my friends perceive me as a level headed, nearly dispassionate person making decisions based upon objective criteria. Like Mr. Spock.

But in reality about 1/2 of my decisions are made primarily upon how I feel about something rather than the likely logical outcome.

I’ve been wrong plenty of times and most of those decisions which were wrong were also ones I made contrary to my initial feelings.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU LISTEN TO YOUR INTUITION? DO YOU FOLLOW THAT LITTLE VOICE WITHIN? DO YOU TRUST IT TO LEAD YOU TO THE RIGHT CHOICES OR DECISIONS?

I still need to learn to listen to my intuition. It's there guiding me, but I am too busy arguing with it, because frequently the suggestions of my gut instincts seem illogical to me. However, they have been right nearly 100% of the time.