Interdimensional Dark Forces?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Are competition, self-destruction, aggression and corruption really our true nature? Or is there a pervasive evil influence at work in the world with a dark agenda of pulling mankind down to its lowest level? Are there humans aligned with this evil force deliberately carrying out its agenda? And if so, what can we do about it?

Heard this lady last night on Coast2Coast. Interesting theory I thought you might like to hear.

Ever since reading 'A Wrinkle in Time', as a child, I have believed this fully. I believe we are living through some of the darkest times in history; I could be influenced by our ready access to all things horrible through the internet, but mostly I feel that we should have come so much further as a race of beings, and yet we seem to be deteriorating at a rapid rate.

Are competition, self-destruction, aggression and corruption really our true nature? Or is there a pervasive evil influence at work in the world with a dark agenda of pulling mankind down to its lowest level? Are there humans aligned with this evil force deliberately carrying out its agenda? And if so, what can we do about it?

Heard this lady last night on Coast2Coast. Interesting theory I thought you might like to hear.

The world needs to come together and realize we are all in the tub together. Until then, i can only worry about myself and those close to me. Too many not caring, so i can't help them lol.

Having spent time being angry at the world i have witnessed these evil things. They thrive on people hating and destroying. I have no doubt there are evil entities out among us pushing those to darker paths. Once our mindset is changed for the better, life begins to become better. No, it will not become easier all the time, but that's life. As much craziness is out there, stop and take in all the beauty that is there. That's a good start. If the world truly goes down the toilet, well, then i will stand for what i believe in, regardless of what negativity tries to convince me of.

Sitting here listening to this, did anyone else get the mental picture of the beast of many heads? I mean, you got these mega corporations that have their hands in every single thing, all somehow connected at the top. I find that rather scary and concerning. We all know things are going in the wrong direction. Not going to spell out the entire picture but i am sure you know where this is going. Also getting that mental picture of someone saying "I Told You So."

It's always been good vs. evil. Semantics can play with you but don't let it get in the way of the base to this.

As for fixing the world? Can't do it alone. However, I've found if you can stand for your little corner of the world...your family, your friends, the good people on this forum...you can be a shining light and share the love. Now, if everybody did that, we'd have a much better world. In the meantime, I'll keep working on my little corner of it. ;h

Having spent time being angry at the world i have witnessed these evil things. They thrive on people hating and destroying. I have no doubt there are evil entities out among us pushing those to darker paths. Once our mindset is changed for the better, life begins to become better. No, it will not become easier all the time, but that's life. As much craziness is out there, stop and take in all the beauty that is there. That's a good start. If the world truly goes down the toilet, well, then i will stand for what i believe in, regardless of what negativity tries to convince me of.
I like what you say here Selectric, I agree. Whatever happens I too pray that I will be able to stand against evil and promote good. I don't even have to listen to this video to state that I believe there is evil in the world. I believe there is a hierarchy to it all too. Personally, I believe the closest picture of the plan is in the Bible, but I realize there are different perspectives of these same beings written in different faiths. Call them what you will I believe there is a force that goes against good. I have read the book and believe that God wins, and I think that evil knows, and it really ticks him off. So, I think we are in for a wild ride until this all gets sorted out by the higher powers, we do live in interesting times.

Sitting here listening to this, did anyone else get the mental picture of the beast of many heads? I mean, you got these mega corporations that have their hands in every single thing, all somehow connected at the top. I find that rather scary and concerning. We all know things are going in the wrong direction. Not going to spell out the entire picture but i am sure you know where this is going. Also getting that mental picture of someone saying "I Told You So."
Exactly Selectric, it is the "Beast system"