Intention required?

Found this on Reddit this morning. I really like the sentiment and thought it was an interesting approach to our discussions in this thread as well.

1B28B899-C236-45AB-A0B3-EF00E195097B.jpeg

Someone else's script which you devalue, will not protect you. If you mock it by using it, & you contempt it disbelieve yet sight read it like an bad actor in a play - I don't know if that will protect that place or moment, let alone you (Sigh) However I think angels can stand in & protect /randomly . Unbelievers innocents ignorants miscreants saint -angels just stand up for some reason & protect. I don't know what's going on, I don't know why.

But if you have to protect yourself , in prayer or act

I' m Wondering if it is a meaningful metaphor that will do it:
1)
•with personal relevance ;"meaningful/ real to you/ absolutely makes sense/"
2)
•that has concrete metaphor in the narrative;
"A real thing or object (like a noun, you can touch see or taste) which you can imagine touch or hold onto, is somehow connected to the action, blessing or mini-story

So you can do or pray what is real / as is authentic to you, from within you, through and through/ say it believe it, it is real to you. (& not a script you purchased or rented from some official this-is-what x says you do religion building down the street.)

For instance, you can feel that its real through using belief narrative stories to 'ground' or 'anchor' a belief based hope - which if includes concrete (object nouns) makes it more hope a ble (belief hope or faith containing) ex: Metaphor of olive, dove, vine, rose, or water
All have several belief stories attached
All can be see felt touched

I agree with Debi finding an origin faith or home where the narratives are home /enough so the metaphor can be real to you, aligned like the notes in a chord rung at once sound resonates! Thats probably more real, to you , probably more effective. Genuine ness is not a boughten script from another persons religious faith.

Last edited:
Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Someone else's script which you devalue, will not protect you. If you mock it by using it, & you contempt it disbelieve yet sight read it like an bad actor in a play - I don't know if that will protect that place or moment, let alone you (Sigh) However I think angels can stand in & protect /randomly . Unbelievers innocents ignorants miscreants saint -angels just stand up for some reason & protect. I don't know what's going on, I don't know why.

But if you have to protect yourself , in prayer or act

I' m Wondering if it is a meaningful metaphor that will do it:
1)
•with personal relevance ;"meaningful/ real to you/ absolutely makes sense/"
2)
•that has concrete metaphor in the narrative;
"A real thing or object (like a noun, you can touch see or taste) which you can imagine touch or hold onto, is somehow connected to the action, blessing or mini-story

So you can do or pray what is real / as is authentic to you, from within you, through and through/ say it believe it, it is real to you. (& not a script you purchased or rented from some official this-is-what x says you do religion building down the street.)

For instance, you can feel that its real through using belief narrative stories to 'ground' or 'anchor' a belief based hope - which if includes concrete (object nouns) makes it more hope a ble (belief hope or faith containing) ex: Metaphor of olive, dove, vine, rose, or water
All have several belief stories attached
All can be see felt touched

I agree with Debi finding an origin faith or home where the narratives are home /enough so the metaphor can be real to you, aligned like the notes in a chord rung at once sound resonates! Thats probably more real, to you , probably more effective. Genuine ness is not a boughten script from another persons religious faith.

SR, I believe you have brought into the conversation what is one of the most critically important words relevant to this point - “authenticity”. Your post has given me the opportunity to suspect that authenticity is very likely the true power or agency behind both belief and intention.

I think that the different props, prayers, ritual etc which may be put into play, even by a person of little or no faith, are simply tools which help a person access the God particle which we all possess. If everything in the universe is a frequency or vibration, then God would be the highest/holiest vibration. Being able to access or recognize this aspect yourself is perhaps what is actually working to drive the darkness away. You wouldn’t necessarily need strong faith in order to tap into this, though I do believe that faith in whatever you are using to assist the process would definitely make it easier to bring the divine into mix.

I think that the different props, prayers, ritual etc which may be put into play, even by a person of little or no faith, are simply tools which help a person access the God particle which we all possess. If everything in the universe is a frequency or vibration, then God would be the highest/holiest vibration. Being able to access or recognize this aspect yourself is perhaps what is actually working to drive the darkness away. You wouldn’t necessarily need strong faith in order to tap into this, though I do believe that faith in whatever you are using to assist the process would definitely make it easier to bring the divine into mix.
I like this Jay. We all have the God spark. When we tune into his frequency we connect. Well said.