Intention and curses

316107584_1985640478308609_6671720843704233753_n.jpg

I just read the article.

This begs the question:
What sort of mother-in-law curses the gravy?
Answer: The sort who just spent 5 hours cooking only to have the gravy split.

I found it a bit odd that Catholics were following Thanksgiving, as it is a very protestant festival. I suppose that roast turkey transcends faith?

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I just read the article.

This begs the question:
What sort of mother-in-law curses the gravy?
Answer: The sort who just spent 5 hours cooking only to have the gravy split.

I found it a bit odd that Catholics were following Thanksgiving, as it is a very protestant festival. I suppose that roast turkey transcends faith?
The Thanksgiving holiday itself is not recognized as a holy day by the Church, nor is it part of Church doctrine. Giving thanks, however, clearly doesn't violate Church doctrine or beliefs.

Based on the number of non-Catholics I see celebrating St Patrick's Day ever year, beer must transcend faith as well.

The Thanksgiving holiday itself is not recognized as a holy day by the Church, nor is it part of Church doctrine. Giving thanks, however, clearly doesn't violate Church doctrine or beliefs.

Based on the number of non-Catholics I see celebrating St Patrick's Day ever year, beer must transcend faith as well.
Well said Duke.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Beer unequivocally transcends faith. Wine even has pretentions to divinity.

Reactions: Lynne