India's UFO's and flying Humanoids

OK, OK...Agreed...angels don't have wings. But you have to agree her theory beat the Wright Brothers! (And what's wrong with Bolero? I like it! lol)
I disagree her theory beat the Wright brothers aero dance :p or Sal's flying cows :D are cows not sacred in India ? Anyway , the proportion of wing span equates to something ethereal not human !!!!

Reactions: Debi
Anyway , the proportion of wing span equates to something ethereal not human !!!!
There we go.....had to drag it out of you but we now have an answer that beats the cows and the Wright Brothers! :D

Reactions: Speedbird
There is a potential for drones, but in the case of India - no equipment could read what the mystery thing was.

So if Angels don't have wings, why are they always depicted with them? & if they are depicted then something has wings that once visited earth? Maybe aliens have wings or wing-like flying devices. Airplanes are giant metal birds to primitive people- if something is going on you can't discredit the fact that we'd have an elementary explanation because we too are primitive compared to whatever is actually happening.

The Indian ones could also be some kind of giant raptors that do exist something like Thunderbirds but they were found to be a type of condor.

The humanoids are just weird & most of those videos look fake to me. But this one looks pretty decent.

China is blamed for psychological experiments on the Indians. India always gets ridiculed for its supernatural stance. So if China is to blame then it wouldn't be long until it leaked, but whatever they have why can't they be detected? And why would you go to such lengths...

And then that leaves Mexico and South America to be explained as well...whose responsible for those?

The U.S.? Is it how we spy? Where's Snowden...

Meh...this has been happening in Mexico for ages.

so something with a pointy hat and long nails...........no worries:) Could have been my wife trying out the new sports model broom i got her for Christmas.
halloween-witch-black-dress-hat-broom-11079541.jpg

LOL! I assume Mrs Sal doesn't know she is being referenced right now! :p
i actually did buy her a broom one year for Christmas :) Every once and a while she complains about being on her feet all day, i tell her to ride the broom i got her. I usually get hit with a slipper after that:)

Reactions: surge