Indiana's Pukwudgies

I was always told to leave littler offerings of food and tobacco. A little bit off the trail and they'll leave you be as long as you remain respectful. The few times I haven't I've had items come up missing. Now did I just lose them or did a little person take them I'll never know.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
I was always told to leave littler offerings of food and tobacco. A little bit off the trail and they'll leave you be as long as you remain respectful. The few times I haven't I've had items come up missing. Now did I just lose them or did a little person take them I'll never know.
That is the correct thing to do. The offerings are part of the teachings I grew up with. I still feed the Fae, and I've often thought that many of these entities share the same source.

That is the correct thing to do. The offerings are part of the teachings I grew up with. I still feed the Fae, and I've often thought that many of these entities share the same source.
I agree. There seems to be a realm that we cannot usually see that exists in nature. Perhaps they are the entities assigned to care for the earth. We coexist with them. Leaving them a little something when entering a nature area is a sign of recognition and respect.

Reactions: Selectric