Incorruptible Saints

I was interested in this years ago when I thought I wanted to become catholic, but RX'ing it led me to believe they are employing methods to mummify (thereby side-stepping your gas-bloating suggestion, Debi), and prolong the decomposition (which still is occurring on the cadavers). They categorically deny any and all (except "Vatican" scientists) access to the cadavers for testing. I have to call BS on it. None of the incorruptible bodies have aged to the point where they would naturally waste away to nothing, and those who are approaching that age, DEFINITELY look like it, ie they're becoming dust.

The angel that came to get her?

Close , very close answer Indigo . The finger pointing and fingers on the other hand represent "Her Faith in theTrinity and in the Unity of God ," however an interesting story relating to "Her," Angel is below , thought you might like this story :)

In a story written about her life, called The Acts of Cecilia, it says: “While the profane music of her wedding was heard, Cecilia was singing in her heart a hymn of love for Jesus, her true spouse.” This phrase is the reason she became known as the patron saint of music, singers, musicians, composers, musical instrument makers, and poets.

After the wedding, she said to her groom, “I will tell you a secret if you will swear not to reveal it to anyone.” He made the oath, so she told him, “There is an angel who watches me and wards off from me any who would touch me.”

He said, “Dearest, if this be true, show me the angel.”

She replied, “That can only be if you will believe in one God, and be baptized.

He desired this conversion, so she sent him to Pope S. Urban (223-230), who gave him the Sacrament of Baptism.

When he returned from the ceremony, he found Cecilia deep in prayer in her chamber. To Valerian’s delight, he saw an angel with flaming wings praying with her. The angel then placed crowns of roses and lilies on both of their heads. The angel also asked Valerian what favor he would like done for him. He asked for his brother Tibertius’ conversion.
Just then, Tibertius came to visit. He wondered where the fragrance of beautiful flowers was coming from at that season of the year. When they told him about the angel and the crowns, he wanted to be a Christian, too.